Win a High Tea Function for 10!
How to enter the competition:
Competition is running on Facebook from 25 September to 31 October.
All you need to do is :
- Visit Anja’s Tea Garden between 25 September and 31 October.
- Take a pic of your favourite thing about the tea garden, it can be anything, a meal, a coffee, the leafy trees, the roses, anything you like, include yourself if you want to.
- Post or share the image to our Facebook page and comment in 3 words to let us and your friends know how you feel about the experience at the tea garden.
TO WIN – The Post with the most Likes on Facebook wins
The Winner will be announced on 1 November on our Facebook page.
The winner will be the post with the most likes on 31 October 10:00am.
The function must be held anytime from 6 November to 30 November 2019, depending on availability of space. The Prize is not transferable, negotiable and may not be exchanged for cash.
Your High Tea Function entrails a beautifully made up table with fresh roses and our signature vintage inspired crockery with the following
Four savoury and four sweet cocktail snacks per person.
- Cocktail bobotie quiches
- Pancakes filled with chicken mayonnaise
- Savoury cheesecakes with spinach and feta
- Wraps filled with sundried tomato pesto and smoked beef
- Cocktail tipsy tarts
- Scones with cream and jam
- Chocolate cocktail cupcakes
Homemade Ginger Beer and Strawberry-Rooibos Ice Tea are served to your guests on arrival.
Unlimited tea and coffee are served throughout your party.
A corkage and cake fee is required if you do bring your own drinks and cake.
Should you wish to add people over and above the 10 that the prize stipulates, you are welcome to do so at the current per person rate.
Terms and Conditions
The competition is open to anyone who will be able to host a function at Anja’s Tea Garden during the specified period. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
The competition is not open to the employees of Anja’s Tea Garden, and their immediate families, or marketing agency.
By entering the competition all participants and the winner agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the Marketing Agency, in its sole discretion and its decision regarding any dispute will be conclusive, final and binding and will not be challenged on any grounds, including without limitation, the grounds that the Agency failed to act reasonably, fairly, in good faith or otherwise in accordance with the principles or procedural fairness.